During the Holiday Feast, a surprise guest arrived with presents for all the boys and girls.
Here are the upcoming events at Mt Moriah #39 for January 2016.
- Wednesday January 6th at 6:30 – Casual dinner – All Brothers, visiting Brothers, and prospects are invited
- Wednesday January 6th at 7:30 – Stated Meeting – All Brothers & visiting Brothers are welcome. The lodge will open on the EA Degree
- Wednesday January 13 at 6:30 – Family Dinner – All Brothers, visiting Brothers, family, and prospects are welcome
- Wednesday January 20 at 7 – Fellowcraft Degree Practice
- Wednesday January 27 at 6 – HTA Meeting at 6
- Wednesday January 27 at 7 – Officer’s Meeting
Mt Moriah #39 will have a casual dinner this Wednesday, December 2nd, at 6:30. All Brothers and visiting Brothers are welcome. Prospects may also come and enjoy dinner and fellowship.
Our December stated meeting will occur at 7:30. All Brothers and visiting Brothers are welcome. We will open on the EA Degree.
December will be a busy month for Mt Moriah #39.
- Wednesday, December 2nd
- Dinner from 6:30-7:15, Brothers, visiting Brothers, and prospects are welcome
- Stated Meeting at 7:30, Brothers, visiting Brothers are welcome to attend, annual elections will be held
- Wednesday, December 9th at 6:30, Annual Holiday Party, food will be served and holiday festivities will commence. Brothers, visiting Brothers, prospects, friends, and family are invited.
- Wednesday, December 16th at 7, Public Installation of Officers. The Grand Master of Masons in Nevada, the Most Worshipful Mark Mancha will install the 2016 officers of Mount Moriah #39. This installation is open to the public.
Mt Moriah #39 has the following events coming up.
- Wednesday, November 11th, Called Communication. The lodge has tentatively planned an EA degree, pending availability of the candidate. We will be meeting at 7. All Brothers, visiting Brothers, and Entered Apprentices are welcome.
- Wednesday, November 18th, Family Dinner. All Brothers, visiting Brothers, prospective members, family and friends are welcome for dinner at 6:30. It will be a Thanksgiving style dinner.
- Wednesday, December 2, Casual Dinner, 6:30-7:30. All Brothers, visiting Brothers, and prospective members are welcome to join us for dinner.
- Wednesday, December 2, Stated Meeting, 7:30. All Brothers and visiting Brothers are welcome. We will open on the Entered Apprentice Degree.
Greetings! Hello my Brothers.
As the shadow of our year grows longer, it is again time to begin discussing Grand Lodge Resolutions, The Holiday Season and the Masonic Town Hall Meeting. The G.L. Resolutions will be read at the Stated Meetings in October and November. Our Lodge will vote at the November Stated on the Resolutions so it may be carried to the Grand Lodge Sessions. The best way to ensure a successful Holiday Season is to plan, articulate and execute. Please be sure to speak with our S.D. Dennis Ashley regarding children at the Christmas Party and also J.W. Tony York regarding the Thanksgiving Pot Luck. By working together we will make certain this Holiday Season is remembered as being filled with Fellowship and Cheer.
Our Grand Master has expanded the Masonic Town Hall Meeting to include all Master Masons, Fellow Crafts and Entered Apprentices. Please plan on being at the Henderson Masonic Temple Building on Saturday, October 10 2015 at 10 A.M. so that you may participate in this important event.
In closing let me thank all of those who made the chili, ate the chili cleaned up after and set-up before or after for our Annual Chili Cook-Off. This is always a great event and this year was absolutely exceptional. A big SHOUT OUT to Betty Snowden who yet again amazes by adding those thoughtful touches that make everyone smile and feel welcome.
Fraternally, Patrick Welsh W.M