From the South, as we all know we have a GMOV this month, which is
highly anticipated. So I am going to keep this short and sweet. Per
request (well a few things), the Grand Masters’s menu will consist of the
following: Cole Slaw, Mixed Green Salad, Potato Salad, Hot Dogs, kielbasa links, 2
Chili’s (with & without) beans, Chicken with Grilled Peppers and Onions, Chips, Cheese & Sauerkraut. And we can’t forget GOOD FELLOWSHIP.
Also, the Family Dinner will be: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, And a host of
accompaniments (Chef Dia’s Style)
In closing, I’m gonna ask a few opened ended questions that we can all ponder in search of light in Masonry!!!
1. What’s the level of fellowship in your lodge?
2. Is your lodge really committed to Leadership Development?
3. Does your lodge have significant financial resources and support
4. Does your lodge control the quality of lodge leaders, (Relevancy)?
5. Does your lodge create an environment that inspires the will to