Following guidance from the Grand Lodge, in-person meetings are permitted again in Nevada Masonry. Accordingly, Mount Moriah #39 will be holding the following events in April 2021:
Note that the Lodge will be fully complying with all the relevant COVID-19 safety protocols from the Nevada Roadmap to Recovery and also the guidance from the Grand Lodge. Therefore, masks and physical distancing will be required. Protocol discipline will be enforced.
- Wednesday, April 7 – Social Hour at 6:30, Stated Meeting at 7:30 with elections (Suit & tie). Prospective members are welcome to visit with us during the social hour.
- Saturday, April 10 – Installation of Officers for 2021 at 4PM. Following the elections on April 7th, the officers elected and appointed will be installed on Saturday at 4PM. Prospective members may attend the installation. (Suit & tie)
- Wednesday, April 14 – Fellowcraft degree at 7PM. Prospective members are welcome to join us from 6-7PM. (Suit & tie)
- Wednesday, April 21 – Rehearsal and practice for Officers at 6PM
- Wednesday, April 28 – Entered Apprentice degree at 7PM. Prospective members are welcome to join us from 6-7PM. (Suit & tie)
You are encouraged to make prudent decisions on attending based on your own health and good judgement.