Mount Moriah #39 will meet at 7PM on Wednesday, October 21 at 7. We will be hearing proficiencies on several degrees to start. After that, we will be open on the First Degree to hear a lecture from WB Kier Hales on Masonry in the Stars. All current and visiting Brothers are welcome. Prospective members are always welcome to visit with us from 6-7 PM.
Mount Moriah #39 has the following events coming up, plus some other items of interest.
- Wednesday, September 30th at 6:30 – Social at the lodge. Prospective members are particularly invited to come down and meet with us. No official meeting, just a time to socialize and reconnect. Light refreshments. Casual dress.
- Wednesday, October 7th, starting at 6:30 – Casual dinner at 6:30 with the Stated Business Meeting to follow at 7:30. Dinner is open to all Brothers, visiting Brothers, and prospective members. The Meeting is open only to current and visiting Brothers. Dress is suit and tie for the meeting.
- Saturday, October 10th at 10:00 – The Nevada Masonic Leadership Conference will be held online. NV Masons can register here.
- Wednesday, October 14th at 7:00 – Entered Apprentice Degree. Open to all Brothers and visiting Masons. Suit & tie.
- Wednesday, October 21st at 7:00 – Proficiencies and Education. The lodge will open and hear proficiencies from Brothers on several degrees. Then we will have an educational lecture from WB Kier Hales on Masonry in the Stars. Open to all Brothers and visiting Masons. Business Casual.
- Wednesday, October 28th at 7:00 – Master Mason Degree. Open to all Brothers and visiting Master Masons. Suit & tie.
- Monday & Tuesday, November 9-10 – Grand Lodge of Nevada Annual Communication. Registration and details are here.
On Wednesday, September 23rd at 7PM, the Lodge will host an educational presentation on The Cardinal Virtues of Freemasonry. There will not be an official meeting that night and this lecture is open to all Masons, their family, friends, invited guests, and prospective members.
The speaker will be the Worshipful Master of Mount Moriah Lodge: Br John Krikorian.
Dress is business casual.
On Wednesday, August 26 at 7PM, the officers of Robert Burns Lodge UD, will be performing a courtesy degree at Mount Moriah #39, for inspection by the Grand Lodge. This will be a Fellowcraft degree. However, the Lodge will open and close on the 3rd Degree, lowering down for the degree portion as part of the inspection.
The event will begin at 7PM and is open to all Master Masons and visiting Master Masons. Jacket and tie.